Every Uccello Kettle comes with a stainless-steel gauze filter that you can easily remove and refit.
Whether you need to clean your filter or replace it with a new one, below is an easy step-by-step guide.
How to remove your Uccello Kettle filter:
- Make sure the kettle is cool before attempting to remove your filter.
- Press the easy-touch button to open the lid.
- Place 2 fingers behind the kettle filter while pressing your thumb against it to pop the filter out of the 3 clips.
How to replace your Uccello Kettle filter:
- Make sure the kettle is cool before trying to put the filter back in place.
- Using your index finger and middle finger, you can guide the filter towards the 3 clips (2 at the top and 1 at the bottom of the filter).
- Press the filter lightly in place.
Should you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team. You can email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.